October 3, 2010

Waaaaaaar Eagle!

We were so lucky to get to go to the Homecoming game yesterday! We packed up the kids, took them to Mimi & Gran's and went our merry way to the good ole' plains of AU! This was (believe it or not) the first time both Clint and I have been together in Auburn since we got engaged! We loved walking around & just soaking in Auburn and its beauty.
Exact place we got engaged June 14, 2008!

The bench where I was sitting when Clint proposed!
Auburn brings such nostalgia to both of us! Now coming back-I was saddened that I didn't spend more time to actually soaking it all in when I was there.  I was too consumed with 'being stressed' to enjoy everything around me. If I only knew then what stress could feel like...

Anyways, we had a phenomenal time (to say the least).  Little B soon you will get to see the place daddy met mommy & fall in love with the beautiful place too!

Outside Jordan-Hare Stadium


Awesome seats on the 50 yd line!


Super Aubie!

Nova


This is as close to getting a pic with Aubie as I could get!

Toomer's Corner-War Eagle!!! 52-3!

Tired-after a long day with her grandparents!


No comments:

Post a Comment