October 14, 2010

"B", "B-B", & the Bee Keeper

Happy little bee 







On Sunday we dressed everyone up in their costumes! We wanted to get the pictures into a couple of contests... Not that we could ever truly compete with the 10,000 other entries for Petsmart or Regis & Kelly-I just figured maybe we could win the 'lottery' after such a stressful year! =)  Plus, we got some really cute pictures out of it!

I am amazed at how much Blakely has grown even in this past week! She is so aware of everything around her.  She is starting to entertain herself and inspect everything around her.  She is turning into a real sweetheart.  Of course, if you asked me at 2:50 in the AM when she has been waking up lately, I MIIIIGHT have to tell you otherwise. =) We have had a bit of some sleep problems for about 13 days now....and by a bit I mean I haven't slept over 35 minutes straight for 13 nights.........these are the times I am extremely thankful that I am a stay-at-home mommy.  I have so much respect for those who then go put in an entire days work and manage to not make a million mistakes at their job.  Those women deserve a medal and a huge pay increase! 

Not much going on here other than Blakely growing up! We are thoroughly enjoying this wonderful fall weather by taking lots of walks and sitting out in the grass during the day! I can't believe we are almost at the 5 month mark! CRAZY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment