October 6, 2010

Painting Pumpkins

Before we started painting 
Zizi and her best friend!

What a happy girl-even after she had her 4 month shots today! =)

Starting to paint!

Blakely watching Momma paint those pumpkins-just think, next year you will be helping me!!!

Ta-Da!

& then Dad came out for a photo!

I love you so much sweet girl!
We had such a blast yesterday painting those pumpkins we picked out on Sunday! The cool weather made it such a fun experience! Blakely loves to be outside.  I have found, if she is extremely fussy just walking outside will totally calm her down.  She loves to stare at everything around her.  I feel like I am watching her learn so much-every moment of every day!

We went to the Pediatrician yesterday for Blakely's 4 month check up & she said everything looks perfect with her.  She is totally healthy & growing at a perfect rate =).  We are trying to get down one serving of rice cereal a day & will be eating real veggies pretty soon! I cannot believe we are here-already! You are growing up way to fast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment