October 20, 2010

Little Sickling...

So sad to say we have a bad cold! Blakely is pitiful! We went to the Dr. for our first ever "sick" visit.  Since we have been having major sleep regression issues, I was glad to go anyway.  (She has been waking up every 30 minutes starting around 2:00 AM for the past 14 days...YES FOURTEEN days!) I am a zombie to put it nicely! A lot has changed that could've affected her sleeping at night SO I got no real answer.  I expected to hear something like that but was glad I got to ask! Apparently her little brain is now functioning more like an adult brain would.  She is waking up just like us & trying to get comfortable.  Since she can't re-adjust quite yet & can't put that paci back in her mouth herself, she is giving me a call-Every 30 Minutes!!! Yep, I am going to say it again one last time-every 30 minutes! We think her little teeth are coming in & the cold are the major issues we need to get through in the upcoming days-then we can work on our sleep issues.

Okay-glad to vent for a sec! Here are some pictures of poor little B:



Really I just wanted to show off her adorable candy corn baby legs in this last one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww....poor baby! Well hopefully she will get better soon!!!

    Yeah I remember the days of Aiden CONSTANTLY waking up in the AM....and yes those months I was a walking zombie at work. Finally get him down around 4 only to wake back up in an hour....NOT fun!

    ReplyDelete