August 2, 2010

Gettin' so Big

I truly feel as though you have grown almost double from last weeks ‘Sunday Snapshots’ and this week! You have officially outgrown your adorable ‘newborn’ onesies/outfits.  Sad, but exciting! We love to watch you grow so healthy and strong!

Believe it or not, you slept in your crib last night for the first time.  I must admit, I cried myself to sleep.  I don’t really know why I cried so hard, I knew you were happy and totally fine-I just LOVE having you right there beside me.  We have been ‘meaning’ to start you sleeping in there for weeks but I just kept putting it off… Last night you began to cry at 11:00 and I had to get up at 5:00 for work, so we let your mobile and your sleep sheep sway you to sleep.  Works like a charm every time! =) You did so wonderful! Not a peep all night.  When I woke up, you were fast asleep- so peaceful!

You are such a happy little one! Your dad & I love to watch you smile at us both! We feel like you will be laughing at any point in the near future!



Tomorrow will be your 2 month old checkup at the Dr. & we are expecting lots of shots…I have your Tylenol ready though, so you won’t feel so terrible, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment