August 7, 2010

1 day in counting...

I cannot believe we are actually getting to go to the beach!!! Monday morning could not come fast enough! Waves, breeze, sun--we will see you very soon!

We have slowly been packing now for about a week-I think I've almost got it all together.  Little Blakely is going to spend the week with Mimi & Zizi is going to Camp Gray Gray. Both are pretty excited when we tell them. =)

Well, I had a tear-jerking last day at the office on Friday...I am really going to miss my friends there.  They really did turn into an extended family to me!  Although really sad, I am really excited about the position I have taken as a Full Time stay at home Mommy.  Blakely-we are going to have SO much fun! I cannot wait to introduce you to all of the animals at the Zoo, show you the library & read you lots of fun books, go swing at the park, share in craft time together, and love on you all day long-every day! You are my heart & I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment