July 26, 2010

Watch me Grow-2 Months Old Today!

Can you believe over the span of ONE month Blakely is almost the size of her little lion?!? What’s funny is that I feel like we have had her for about a year now so on one hand I fully expect her to be this big…On the other hand when we realize that physically she has only been on this earth 8 weeks-well officially 9 weeks tomorrow-she has grown SO fast!!! I am thoroughly enjoying this time with her though.  She is starting to really become aware of her dad and me! She smiles tons now…I’m not really getting to see it because she is tired by the time I get home from work-but Clint says she smiles almost all day long! I cannot wait to get to see her smiling face all day every day pretty soon! =)

I went to the lake this weekend with Mom, Allison and Elizabeth Gray on a girls ‘getaway’.  Elizabeth Gray is so much fun to be around these days! She laughs so hard at almost everything-especially Lucy (Alli’s golden retriever).  She thinks Allison is hilarious too! What a blessing to get to spend some quality time with her!!! Blakely-you will be at this stage so soon & I must say I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Til’ next time!

1 comment: