July 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy





Whew! I didn't fully prepare myself to go back to work! NOW I fully understand what everyone talks about when they say "you will wonder what you did with all of your time prior to your baby!" Yes, I do wonder: What the heck did I do all day and night-oh I know, I actually slept, watched TV, read magazines, and surfed the internet! Ha-these days I'm doing good to update my blog! I try to prioritize my blog entries mainly because I cannot wait to make it a book someday when these memories have long faded!

I will go ahead and admit that Blakely is my everything! I would give up sleep for the rest of my life for her-she makes all this SO totally worth it! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU MY LITTLE CHIRPY DOODLEBUG! 

We went to Mimi and Gran's today & relaxed on their screened in porch! Blakely is SO lucky to have such loving and caring grandparents! It is so nice to be able to drop in over there and have them cater to her--crying, pooping, feeding and all! As much as we love Blakely, we LOVE the break-just gotta admit it! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment