May 3, 2015

Dedication to The Lord!

Today was a precious and perfect day that I will always cherish! My sweet Alli Kate was dedicated this morning! 
 We weren't at Dawson when Blakely and Parker were little, so this was a new experience for us! Dawson makes it so special, in that she was the only one recognized today. I just love that!
My sweet Alli Kate,
Oh how my heart longs for you to live your entire life wrapped in the Lords safe arms. No matter what life brings you, trust Him! He loves you. He died for YOU. He is your ONLY purpose for living here right now. I hope with my entire heart that you lean on him at such a young age and never wonder from his grasp. He alone is life. He alone is hope. Please Lord, reveal yourself to this child.
 I love the verse prayed over each and every child dedicated at Dawson...
"May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make his face to shine upon you and give you peace, that all may know Jesus Christ is Lord."
 I do pray He is your everything.
 He is my everything. Without Him, I am such a mess. This mothering thing holds such a heavy responsibility. I have NO idea how unbelievers do it. Seriously, no idea!!!

 We love you Allison Catherine! We have such high hopes for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment