May 14, 2015

Day 3

I wish all of our days could be like this...
 We had another incredible day!
 Here is our amazing baby just going with the flow!  I let her toes hit the sand/water and she just looked around like it was nothing...I wonder what she was thinking.
 Parker was quite tired all morning, but determined to play.



 Our man just a snackin'
 little lady
 Laughing at her crazy Momma.

 Oh, you are my heart Alli Kate.
 Sweet picture!


 Two of my loves.


 I get this face all. the. time. and I absolutely love it.
 oh, how I will miss this age. Alli Kate, will you please stop growing?!?
 Took Zizi on a bike run! (me on the bike and her running). She loved it!!! Rosemary is her favorite place too!
 She wanted to go down so so badly!
 Zi's best buddy in all the world.
Sweet sister, brother, and monkey love their Alli Kate.
 Times like this where I see how grown Blakely is. 
 She adores her baby sister.
 Parker would not cooperate! This is the best I got...
 Brings joy to my soul.
 pictures really do say a thousand words.
 ...and the bribery award for cooperating!!!

Onto our last day here at my favorite place on earth... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment