March 25, 2014

Lauren's Wedding

All set and ready to start the wedding festivities! (Not such an easy task with a little nugget sidekick!) 
On our way to the bridesmaid luncheon


Here we all are
rehearsal time!

 I love that I captured this moment. My little Blakely is growing up so fast! Look at them, just chatting away like a couple of teenagers!

The rehearsal dinner!
The Happy Couple

My little ham just after we got her dressed! 
 'cheeeeese mommy', "like this?"
 Putting the garter on


 Michelle and the beautiful bride!





 Watching Frozen on the iPad while they wait for pictures
 Just take a look at that beautiful cake
 tables & centerpieces


 This was a candid shot of these cuties chasing each other…no photographer involved--just kids playing! 







 Throughout this entire weekend I've got to admit there was a whole lot of bribery going on. I bought this Elsa costume and doll and referred to them over 100 times in attempts to get some cooperation!
Now, 3 days later, this costume has only been taken off to take our baths and to sleep. She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment