March 3, 2011

tomorrow tomorrow...

YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!!! My camera should arrive tomorrow! I am beside myself with excitement!!!

We have had a pretty good week here in the Lyle household, even with Clint working in Atlanta. Blakely is developing at such a rapid rate. Yesterday she pulled herself to standing position and was so proud of herself. I was so excited for her and as I cheered her on she said it-"mama!" She was looking right at me! Oh it just made me totally melt! Blakely-you are such a sweet little angel! This week you have been content playing with your toys by yourself. What an accomplishment. You are growing up way to fast! You also say dadadada often. My all time favorite was when Dad was leaving earlier this week, on his way out the door & you said 'bye bye'. Don't get too excited-this was an accidental thing-of this I am sure. We have not yet practiced bye bye at all so I am positive this was a happy accident! Today we got to get out and enjoy the beautiful day at the playground and publix. Not much to blog about but thought I would go ahead and document all the progressions with Blakely's development.

No comments:

Post a Comment