March 7, 2011

Happy 2 Years!

What a ride it has been! Many really wonderfully great moments, followed by some "There is no way I'm gonna get through today without shutting my eyes and grasping my savior's hand in attempt to survive kinda moments". We have seen more in these 2 years than some see in a lifetime! I couldn't have made it through with anyone else! I love you so much Clint! It definitely could have been worse but let's see...We got married, bought a house, got pregnant, lost a job (which lasted my entire pregnancy...), had a baby & got a new job...whew! and that isn't all of it, just the major stuff!

Let's reminisce if you will:

Terribly dark picture I know, it is sadly the only one I have of the two of us on my computer. I never got a disc of our wedding-just a hard copy album. I'll have to see about scanning in some of the good ones!

Here is one of our wonderful honeymoon in the bahamas:
man oh man, what I would give to be there right now!

Then we have "March-ish" 2010:
(Pretty sure this was taken on Easter last year. I didn't really take any pictures of me when I was pregnant...so I don't actually have one of our anniversary last year which was spent in Atlanta-ooops!)


Then we have this year:

We had an amazing night out at The Cheesecake Factory. Thanks Mom & Dad for watching Blakely! We really enjoyed ourselves. We are hoping for a calm year #3 of marriage! Just time to soak in our family and the precious time we have with Blakely as an innocent baby. 

I really do want to thank you Clint for being my everything. You have shown me so much strength these past 5 years of knowing you. I have grown in so many ways and most of which is thanks to you. You are such an amazing blessing in our lives. Thank you for your love and support. We all love you so very much! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Here's to a wonderful year #3!


No comments:

Post a Comment