February 25, 2011

Watch Me Grow-9 Months Old

Today started with TWO AND A HALF hours waiting at Blakely's doctor's office. We FINALLY got back there around the time she should have normally been waking up from her first nap and had bottle #2...with that said here is a picture to capture my morning...


yep, this is no joke! If I didn't LOVE her doctor, today would have made me seriously consider finding a new one. Poor baby doesn't understand why Mommy tortured her with boredom, starvation, and exhaustion. Anywho, when we finally made it home & she got fed and had a long nap we got some hilarious pictures. I couldn't have described her behavior these days any better than what these photos captured. I'm just gonna post all of the pictures that were taken & in the order of which they were taken. I'll just say this, she is crazy fast. When did this happen? I promise you this morning when she was playing she was totally creepy crawly & by this afternoon she was fast as lightening. 
Only real decent shot I got...
"Hey Momma! Whatcha got?"
"Look Mom I can pull up"
I see an escape!
I'm outta here!

Now for the stats:

  1. Weight-20 pounds, 12 oz
  2. Length- 28.5 Inches
  3. Size 3 diapers
  4. Size 12 Month clothes
  5. 3 Naps a day (8, 11 & 3) all lasting around an hour
  6. Eating table food now!!! SO excited about this. Today she had some of a graham cracker, cheese, squash & pears! Such a big girl!
LIKES:
  • Reading
  • Watching a little TV =)
  • Anything sparkly or shiny
  • BATHS*favorite time of day by far
  • My phone, well eating my phone
  • dogs... especially Zizi
  • her jumper
  • FOOD-any and everything it seams
  • other kids & babies
  • music
  • being sung to (even with my completely terrible voice)
  • Feeding Zizi and watching her beg. You just laugh and laugh in her high chair at Zizi!
  • Being tickled on the neck
  • Mom and Dad making that clicking sound with their mouths
  • At bedtime: your paci, lovie, sleepie, and mobile- you have learned how to turn sleepie on by yourself. Oh and you woke me up at 4 this morning sitting up crying-I turned the lamp on & found your paci & you immediately went back on to sleep-guess it is hard to sleep without that guy! 
  • Getting into EVERYTHING! Since you started crawling just weeks ago you have suddenly let your curiosity run away with you! I cannot even turn my back on you & I mean that! 
NOT LIKING:
  • Carrots-never seen such a fit!
  • Being forced to lay down while changing your diaper
  • Putting your hands and arms through long sleeve shirts. yikes.
  • Being woken from a nap before you are ready! 
      Really that is all I can think of that you don't like. You are such a calm and happy baby most of the time! Your dad & I are so very lucky!!! We love you so much! I can't Believe you are 9 months old!



No comments:

Post a Comment