February 7, 2011

Cold Cold Go AWAY!

These past two Sundays have sure teased us pretty good! We have had such beautiful, sunny weather only to immediately follow with cold, wet yuck! Those few perfect days have really left me with some major spring fever! I wish I had some good pictures to show of the family having fun, but I don't. Clint & I had such a great weekend full of fun memories. We got to go to the Cheesecake Factory with some friends on Saturday night while my mom watched sweet Blakely (thanks mom!!!) and then got to go to the movies! Then because Mom watched her overnight I got to sleep until 9:30! I cannot tell you how good that felt. We then got to go shopping all day, got yogurt from my favorite place (yogurt mountain) & go to the gym together!  We also went to the park with Blakely! All in all it was a pretty amazing change of scenery compared to what I have been used to seeing lately due to the yuck weather! But no pictures...I failed to take my camera out of the house. =(  I have vowed to myself that I'm not going to let that happen anymore! Life is just too short & I don't want to miss anymore fun without first capturing it!

Zizi's birthday is coming up fast! It will be here in 2 short weeks. I was going to throw her a huge puppy birthday but with the cold so drastic, I'm thinking maybe I'll just settle for a few close friends coming over to celebrate the big 3! Can you tell that our having a baby has done nothing to the obsession we have with our sweet first born?  Blakely is in love with her already.

Hopefully I'll be back very soon with some good shots of Blakely so we don't wait until her 9 month post. Hope everyone is having a very happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment