February 23, 2011

Christmas in February!!!

SOOOO I would like to give a HUGE shout of thanks to the lovely government for giving us back every penny we gave you this year! Due to our lack of income, deductions & our sweet Blakely we got lots of mol-ah back from the fed & state!!! With this unexpected income I surprised Clint with one of these...



I can't remember the last time I have seen such excitement from him. He has done so much for our family this past year, it sure does feel good to see him so happy! Thank you so much for all of the strength, support and love you have given us all! I LOVE YOU!

We have decided to save half and maybe take a trip later this year?!? AND...possibly get a nice Canon Rebel with the remainder!!! As you can see from all the pictures on the blog-I'm slightly obsessed with capturing memories SO this would be amazing! I went over to Alli's house on Monday to play with her camera & it made me practically drool! I might just have to order it today-I'll let you know!

So yeah-Merry Christmas to me (maybe), Clint & our little nest egg!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! My husband is a bit of a watch fan too, and I know they can get expensive. I'm loving this idea of getting him one as a "just because" gift with tax refund money.

    Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete