January 27, 2011

Uggggh

What an appropriate expression for our lives this month...

I will soon get around to blogging about Blakely's 8 month update. I finally took some pictures that will have to suffice for this month-we are STILL all fighting to overcome this dang stomach bug that has been the worst sickness I have faced in a long long time. This is the reason for lack in blogging this month-that and the fact that I have been a single mom this month while Clint worked in Hartford,CT... Clint finally got home from his snowy trip Monday only to get plagued by this horrible stomach bug that threw him in the hospital Wednesday morning...yuck let me tell you!

So yeah, hopefully by the weekend we will all feel normal! Anyway, I will soon be sharing some pics of B in her 8 month onesie and her stat update. I'll just share briefly that we are now counting down the days until we will see a crawler! She has grown so much this month-mentally and physically. Here are a few pictures of our little bug in her rain gear!

 
Until tomorrow...or the next day :

No comments:

Post a Comment