November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day & 1/2 Birthday, Blakely!



Blakely with Uncle Gray-Gray and Lucy




With her Kaki


HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND 1/2 Birthday to my sweet little girl! We had the best Thanksgiving, even though poor Blakely is sick with a yucky nose-drippy cold thing.  Didn't we JUST go through this exactly one month ago?!? She did good though, considering.  Clint took her to Mimi and Grans early this morning and then he joined me at my Mom's later! 

We went to the Dr. for Blakely's 6 month check-up on Tuesday and she got sick the next day (just like last time....) I'm really starting to wonder about all of those shots. Surely they are not causing her to get sick...I will soon put up pics of her in her 6 month onesie. I just don't want to do it quite yet with her feeling so crummy.  She is doing great other than this week of yuckiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment