April 6, 2010

SPRING

Yay! Spring--well it feels more like summer already! Ha--guess thats what you get here in Alabama! I cannot believe how hot little Blakely makes me! It really does amaze me seeing how I am one of the coldest natured people alive. I can't complain though--I LOVE THE SUNSHINE & would take heat over cold, rain anyday!

I just got back from my lovely Dr. Visit--now bi weekly! It was delightful! Only one more & then I get to go see Dr. Sharp every single week for 4 weeks! Fun times!!! I got to take a nap today while I waited on him =) Normally I drag Clint along for my sheer entertainment & selfishness, but today I went alone & decided to make some good use of my time waiting! It was really neat at this visit though because I got to actually feel her heartbeat. Dr. Sharp put up his little contraption that makes the heart beat vibration & I got to feel it!!!

We had such a fun weekend! Easter was at my house this year! I got to host my first meal & use my china for the first time since my wedding. Clint's Birthday was yesterday & we had a ball!!! Zizi wasn't really a fan of the balloons & streamers--I mean REALLY didn't like it. She wouldn't even EAT. Which is HUGE for Zi! But I will say she got better as the day went on. I also planted an Easter Lilly out front. I'm definitly not my mother in the gardening world but I did as mom told me and prayed over my little addition, so I'm hoping she will not die! I am going to plant some daylillies too once Mom splits hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment