March 13, 2010

Kicks & Squirms

Okay, I just THOUGHT that I was feeling Blakely in the weeks past! Last night Clint & I were having a relaxing movie night (watching Up in the Air--which was actually pretty good--MUCH better than anything else we have seen lately). Anyways-it is so hard for me to stay on track-She was kicking so hard that Clint felt her!!! It was so exciting! She was extremely active! It might have been the strawberry ice cream that I talked him into on the way home =). She squirmed the entire movie! It is amazing how much I love her & she hasn't even entered the world yet!!!

So today is going to be a spring cleaning day--although it sure doesn't feel like spring this weekend =(. Our main goal-or MY main goal-is to make closet room for the little one! Yes, Clint does actually help around the house-he is always really good about constantly asking & trying to do things-BUT really organizing & cleaning is an obsessive/compulsive struggle of mine! So-probably going to be attempting this one on my own!

I am also going to drag him to a couple of craft stores today! I got in a whole shipment of confetti last week and I am dying to make some new "creations". I will be making a whole line of Halloween, 4th of July, Christmas, Auburn, Alabama, & some other fun ones! Also, I don't think that I've mentioned before that I have another etsy site: etsy.com/shop/1stopk9shop--I've only sold 4 on there but a bunch more at my work! Zizi now has approximately 35 collars now! She gets so excited when I am at the sewing machine. Honestly I think it is because she knows the camera will eventually come out! You see she has this weird Fixation/OBSESSION with the light that shines out of our camera! Look below for some pics of our sweet zizi in her much loved collars!



Oh & here she is in one of her tutus =)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the houndstooth one. What is the other link for your other etsy page?

    ReplyDelete