March 9, 2010

Sugar Test & Finger Pricks...

Fun day today...Went to the Dr. for my 28 week sugar test & the nurse pricked my finger TWICE! I should back up and tell you my fear of needles...NOT A FAN! Anyways, I am feeling lots better now that I officially passed my sugar test--which means...I don't have diabetes! Everything is looking great!!!

This weekend Clint & I celebrated out 1 year anniversary! Who knew we would be happily awaiting our little girl just one year after our wedding day! God's plans are amazing!
We are one of the few couples that actually ate our year old wedding cake & let me just tell you it was DELICIOUS! Serioulsy tasted better than the first time around!

Not much else is going on in our lives! We are just soaking in these last few months of our baby growing inside me! Til Next Time! BYE!

1 comment:

  1. that test blew i hated it and i had to do it twice!! but passed the second time.

    congrats on all the exciting times!

    ReplyDelete