February 24, 2010

Blakely!

We are at 26 weeks & have finally decided on a name for our precious junebug!!! We are so excited to know for sure! I am now in the process of getting her room ready! Last Thursday I got to go to Asbury Methodist Church to a consignment sale & found such GREAT deals! I got her a changing table & pad, changing pad covers, an exersaucer, a night light, a mobile, highchair, summer hats and SO much more!!! I am super excited to finally have some real baby stuff--it makes it real!

She is really moving around these days! It feels so neat! I don't even know how to describe it in words. I often feel her in the afternoon & at night!

As for my tutus-they are really coming along! I am having lots of fun creating them! They are officially up and for sale on etsy as of a couple of weeks ago & I already sold one! I am also making dog collars & dog tutus! I have sold 2 of those thus far!

1 comment: