April 28, 2010

Sweet Elizabeth Gray

Sunday was such an exciting day for all of us. We got to see little Elizabeth Gray baptized! She did SO well up there on stage! She just smiled big while Jay spoke to her & while the preacher sprinkled her-not even a peep came out of her! We were all very proud. Afterwards everyone headed over to Alli & Jay’s house for yummy pizza, cookies & cupcakes! Unlike Saturday, Sunday was gorgeous!!! What a perfect day!

I went to Dr. Sharp yesterday for my weekly visit =) He said Blakely is measuring perfect! So, I guess we have approximately 4 weeks left! I cannot believe how the time has flown. It really does not seem like it could be May already does it?!?

She sure is a mobile thing! I am watching her move around as I type--My stomach looks like the ocean! It feels like a jungle gym in my belly =)

1 comment:

  1. Kate, It was so good to see y'all on Sunday. I'll be thinking about you and Blakely these next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete