August 11, 2015

Summer

I cannot believe we are here. 
Summer is coming to a close and my sweet girl will be starting Kindergarten next week. 
At least I still have a couple more weeks of time with this guy.
Parker speaks in high and low voices. It's either really high pitched or extremely low.
We are FINALLY potty trained! Ugh! Honestly, a month ago, I didn't think there was a chance he would be ready to start school without a diaper...and I was beginning to freak out! One funny thing that I've just got to document...P refers to going potty as 'making rocks' and 'lemon-laid'. 

Yay Parkey man!!! This Momma is so proud! (and relieved)
All summer we have been hearing 'Oh I loooove _____'. Really any, and everything goes in that blank there. Popsicles, Monkey, jumping, sand, the beach, chairs, tv, running, balls, Zizi, Daddy....

Also been hearing "NO! I'm Parker" in response to me calling him my gummy bear or any of my other 1000 nick names for him!

I've heard many many times 'it's hot in here' after loading into the hot car.

Parker says 'I happy' all. the. time. 
He really is. All the time. He loves life and it shows every day. He finds joy everywhere he goes. He is our peace maker. He is always worried over Blakely in any of her meltdowns! He will pat her on the back and tell her it is going to be ok! He doesn't like stress and will tell everyone to 'shhhh'. 'be quiet'. 
Boy, you have the heart of so many in this family...It isn't just me that you have under your spell!
So, what all did we do this summer?

Let's see:
Tent making and playing at its best!




Some pre-church photo shoots!



This one is my favorite! Blakely is such a mother hen!
Grocery shopping with 3...and to think I used to get overwhelmed by taking one baby!


we loved when our friends came and visited!
played not only with the baby toys, but also in them!
Splash pad adventures
(all those bandaids were from B's 5 year check up) =(
no zoo trip is complete without a visit to the petting zoo!


Stared at some of my favorite summer pleasures!

played with daddy's favorite, bubbles!!! (not)
had some pretty insightful talks with this little boy.
Zizi took lots of naps =)
we hung out in a lot of bathrooms while brother was trying to get this potty training thing down...

creativity at it's finest! (spaceship Parker).
played dress up everyday. she will be a fashion designer one day!

Chuck-E. Cheese birthday fun!


lots of time being silly....trying to be like her fav-Elle!
Dressing sister up!
'girly cowboy girl!'
Even Parkey decided to take part in the dress up fun!
karaoke fun
flying bug!
 fun play dates with baby friends =)

good summer. one I'll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment