March 28, 2015

three.

Parker, my sweet little man, you turned three this week. THREE. Oh my, I cannot believe we are here. I cannot believe three years have passed since you were born. 
 You are 37 pounds and you are 43 inches tall. The doctor was in disbelief that you grew 7 inches in a year! She said normally children grow 2-3 inches...You, my big boy grew seven! 
You are one happy little buddy. You love life and laugh often. 
You love cuddles and kisses (I love them more).
 You are full of life.

You love being naked. Hilarious as it is, finding tee-tee in various spots...not so funny.

 You love your sister! It sure does fill Mommy's heart with joy!
 About to scream! This is a very normal scene


 You were so excited to have everyone celebrate you. We had two parties: one with family and one with friends. 
 Your laugh is so contagious. I love the sound of it more than anything in this world.
 That smile. It gets me. Oh how much I love that smile.
 You love your people. 
 You are sweet and sensitive. very sensitive.
When we tell you 'no' you get your feelings hurt. 
 You are all boy. You love cars, trucks, planes, tools, and dirt.
 I've never seen anyone love sweets the way you do. Well, nobody except your sister!
You were so excited about your cake. You picked out your candles with me and were 100% sure these were the only ones that would do.
 You blew out all your candles perfectly.
 On your actual birthday, we had friends come over to play and got some yummy doughnuts for everyone!





My precious boy, how could I possibly put into words how much I love you? I am so so happy that God gave me you. You are such a light in my life. I am so thankful for you, my sweet, loving buddy.

1 comment: