April 22, 2014

Bathroom Reveal & A Wall Down

Finally, I'm ready to reveal the bathroom remodel! We had such a wonderful experience this go round! If anyone needs a contractor--please contact me! I'll give you our guys info!!!

Before I give you the final reveal…let's take a look at all of the before pictures!
 really, all of these pictures don't pretend to do it justice…the floors were mostly pink and really nasty. The bathroom was filled with metal inlet soap holders…the shower curtain was permanent with 6 layers of paint...





and some pics in the midst of the remodel!
 


it's all coming together!


without further adieu:










Now let's move on to knocking a portion of the wall down in our front entry/kitchen:
Before:
 view from front door


and the final look:




Well that is it! This is what we have been up to for the past two weeks! I'm really loving it and enjoying it all thoroughly! So happy with how it all turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Both rooms look awesome!! I especially love the big opening you gave to the living room/kitchen. Makes it so much sunnier and happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the bathroom! That is one of the next things to tackle on our list.

    ReplyDelete