January 31, 2014

snow day

After the crazy snowpocalypse, I was blessed enough to wake up to this view! After reading and hearing many terrible stories from Tuesday, I felt an overwhelming sense of joy ending up in my house surrounded by my loved ones.  and yes, my dog sleeps just like this every.single.night.
 The next morning Elizabeth and Blakely continued in their play time. They woke up discussing the snow and how excited they were that it hadn't melted among other stuff…just like two teenagers!
 There were major tears when we had to give our dear friend E back to her parents =(
 Building Olaf outside (from Frozen if you haven't seen it) It was pretty hard to build anything because the snow was really dry! Look at Zizi--oh how I love her!

 
 Afternoon cuddles between B and Dad. These two love each other so much! We were thankful to have him home Wednesday!
 and here's my little buddy!
 and my other love.
 Just cuddling in our warm cozy home enjoying a peaceful day after a not so fun day with my new 'happy' mug from Kaki!
 And some super yummy Funfetti whoopee pies! YUM.
 Our little princess sure did enjoy hers!!!
This boy loves the snow. loves. really really really loves.
 He would have stayed outside for hours if I let him.
 With his asthma conditions that are aggravated by weather…I just had to give him a time limit out here. 30 minutes is what I decided and really I felt like that was pushing it for him. If only I had taken video footage from our coming inside…He was hysterical! Tantrums like these are when I see his 'terrible twos' beginning…no please, no!
 Look at that sweet adorable boy!
 love him as much as he loves the snow! =)

I'm really looking forward to February! Consignment sales, birthday parties, wedding showers and of course I LOVE Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment