January 2, 2014

A new year

This year I have one major goal…find a way to remain positive. 

Secondary goals that I would love are many in number! 
Just to name a few: I would love to live a healthier lifestyle and fuel my body with energy to assist me in running around with two tiny buddies. Saying bye bye to refined sugar and my beloved diet cokes is quite a hard undertaking...I also would love to implement trusting acceptance of trials and reap the blessings that far outweigh them all. Eliminate excess! That is a big one for me! This includes buying unnecessary stuff as well as get rid of what I already have. And lastly that I'll name is waste. Wasted time, wasted money…just eliminate waste. This includes excessive Instagram and Facebook time…so until I find a healthy balance, I'll have to just say adios! 

We got to get out for New Years Eve this year…but since we didn't have a babysitter, we had to make it home by 9 to get the littles into bed! We did enjoy some sparkling grape juice around 10 and then head to bed ourselves…oh the joys of parenthood! =)
 On New Years day we went to see Frozen with the kiddos! SO FUN! Well, the first hour was (30 min were previews..) P man couldn't quite handle that amount of time in a sitting position, so I got the joy of walking him around the entire remainder. Should have known better!
 This last pic is just because I haven't posted a picture of my baby pup in quite some time! She loves Blakely's 'temp' more than B I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment