June 13, 2012

Two for one...at the Dr.

Blakely was due for her 2 year checkup and so I decided to bundle Parker's 2 month checkup with her 2 year. Have I mentioned how much I love our doctor?!? She is so wonderful and Blakely absolutely loves her.  
 I am constantly amazed at this little girl's maturity. She was so pleasant and understanding towards having to get checked out.
 Take a look at this adorable Lilly Pulitzer dress! My sweet aunt had this sent from Mobile for her birthday. WE LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
 Although it's tough, I love taking care of these two (most of the time...) =)
 Look at those chubby cheeks! He is such a chunk. LOVE IT!
So...I finally got to the end of our size ones & had two HUGE boxes of size twos in the closet that I stocked up on before Parker was born. Let me go back and tell you he technically outgrew his ones about a month ago but I'm too cheap to let go of some perfectly good diapers. It was getting really bad though and I'm sure super uncomfortable! So anyways, I put a size two on and it was too small! YEP, my TWO month old skipped the size 2 diapers and is now wearing 3s...

Pretty sure we have a giant on our hands! 17 pounds guys, 17 POUNDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment