June 14, 2012

Sympathy Points

Friday was not a good day. Thursday Clint and I noticed that Zizi's once pea sized cyst had transformed into a tennis ball sized infection. I called the vet and scheduled an appointment for first thing Friday morning. By Friday morning there was a crater where the cyst had once been and the infection was taking over that entire leg. I have never been so scared.

The decision was immediate from our sweet doctor-she needed immediate surgery to remove this sucker. I cried and cried and cried. They took her back to prepare and the waiting began. I got a phone call around 3 telling me she was out of surgery and was already waking up but we couldn't pick her up until 5.

I hugged her extra hard that night as we all went to sleep. I love my baby so much and am so thankful to have that experience behind us. I am hanging tight to my faith that God has an entire season of blessings coming our way VERY soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment