June 21, 2012

Our first dentist appointment

I truly cannot believe we are at this milestone in Blakely's life. I tried to talk about going to the dentist all week to try and get her excited & I think it worked. This little girl was glowing the entire time. I'm lucky that she already loved brushing her teeth. 

She couldn't get enough of these cars that were in the play area. 
Raffe came along for his teeth cleaning today too.
Here we have Blakely taking Raffe to the red car
Just chillin' in the car watching the movie playing above him.
While Blakely took on the pink car.
After her successful teeth cleaning she got to put her handprint on the wall!
She totally loved this process!

And then the dentist counted and checked all her teeth. We were informed that she still has 4 molars that aren't in yet (fun times ahead!) She was one happy girl leaving with lots of stickers, a new toothbrush, and a bouncy ball. Hopefully all these appointments will go as this one did!
One last this I want to document: The doc told B to give him five when she was all finished and she stuck that fist out requesting him to bump it. Pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! That's Wright's first cousin's practice (Lauten Johnson) and his partner! I used to go there when I lived in Bham :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww- I loved it! Such a small world.

    ReplyDelete