April 25, 2011

11 Months Old!







I'm not sure why she insists on keeping her arms straight out every time I try and get her picture, but that is precisely what she does! Blakely has grown up so much this month. Every single month amazes me, but this one was really big! She is now constantly calling 'Mama', 'Daddy', and 'Zizi'. Just yesterday she opened the office door and called for 'daddy' with a question tone in her voice. She is so smart. I have also heard her say 'hi zizi' about 3 times in the past week. She loves to move-no doubt about that. This little girl is ALWAYS on the go. If you have a magazine, book, notebook or any other form of paper-it will get torn up and eaten if she can get her hands on it. She loves our cell phones, her sippy cup and zizi. I have caught her being very mischievous with zizi lately. She loves feeding zizi & zizi loves eating whatever she has...I don't love either. 

She loves peek-a-boo, her lovie, her giraffe 'raffe', books, BATH BATH time, "click-clicking" her tongue to make funny noises. She is literally running with dino lately and anywhere she can keep one hand balancing her. Last week she stood up on her own & when she realized she wasn't holding onto anything she panicked and dropped to her booty. She is plenty strong to walk on her own and I'm pretty sure the balance is there-just a matter of time now! She has 4 teeth now. (The top left front and the one beside it and the two bottom center) The other top tooth on the right is SO close to breaking through!

Although our house is child-proofed I am finding so many things that are not. It amazes me what all she finds to get in to...she is just so fast. I've heard from so many people that as soon as they start crawling-it's all over. Boy were they right. She is literally a full time job these days. 

& now for the stats:
Weight- My scale still isn't working....I'm thinking 22 pounds???
Length-Will measure and get back to you...
Diaper size-3
Mo. Clothes- 18-24 months (even the clothes I've been sewing have been 18 mo.)
Shoe Size-3
Naps/Sleeping-1 hour in the AM, 1 hour in the afternoon & 1-2 hours in the late afternoon, 7 PM bedtime
Eating-4, 8oz bottles every 4 hours & Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner.
She likes grits, oatmeal, toast or pancakes, ANY fruits & pretty much any veggies
She loves cheese, yogurt, puffs, yogurt melts

I guess that's it for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment