April 14, 2011

Feeling better!

CHEEESE!


Taking each and every diaper out of the basket & handing them to me one by one.



We are finally getting over a bad cold/teething deal going on. Blakely started feeling yucky on Friday night and by Saturday morning it was on. This is the worst she has felt since birth I'm afraid. I have spotted 4 new teeth in this process so I am assuming the runny nose & high fever are a result to that. I however, also have a really terrible sore throat & have had this for a few days so who really knows...All I know is that I am so happy to see her feeling better! Nobody likes a sick baby! Maybe with some sleep I'll get to feeling better too! =)

We have been LOVING this beautiful weather. Blakely loves her wagon rides around our neighborhood. It seems to be the only thing to settle her crying during the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment