December 19, 2016

December festivities

Parker man checking out the church nativity.
 kissing baby Jesus.
 and the illness begins...ugggggh. The better part of December was spent with fevers, coughs, colds, and chills.
 helping Pop-Pop in the kitchen.


 Parker's sweet school makes the most special keepsakes!
 We did get to go eat some breakfast with Santa on my Birthday even though I woke up feeling terrible!!! I took some Tylenol and went with it.






The rest of my day looked like this...



 We have a house near us that has a light show outside that the kids LOVE.


 I love how Dawson makes Christmas so very special.





I finally caved and went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics and steroids and feeling so much better! Parker is still running a 104 fever as of today. Praying for that boy to feel better and have this illness leave our house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment