December 1, 2016

Beginnings of Christmas

Our first Sunday at church in December had a rough start...so, we didn't make it in time for church. We saw this beautiful tree all decorated in Edgewood though and decided to hang around until Sunday School started! 

 Blakely was our photographer!
 Then Daddy gave it a try!






 Every so often I remember at night to ask my kids what their favorite part of the day was. (Something I wished I remembered to ask every night)...for about a week and a half Parker's favorite thing was handing out block party invitations! (We went mailbox to mailbox and hung up an invitation!)

 This girl and her love of cats...😻 Found this shirt at Target and it's been a fight to take off ever since!
 I let the kids decorate the tree this year...
Sweet Momma or just lazy?!?





 Here we have B telling AK not to touch.
 and a typical response by AK...
 and while nobody is looking...







No comments:

Post a Comment