November 8, 2016

More October Fun

 This 'baby' isn't such a baby any more. She is into all things that sparkle, loves to accessorize, carries purses...I even caught her feeding 4 babies (pretend)  in church when I went to pick her up. She had them sitting in chairs and was talking to them. She sure has grown a lot this month.
 I'm glad he has fun, but it makes me nervous...


 This one can take down some candy covered apples...Mountains, here we come!
 Very thankful for our dentist and that they create an environment that my kids are excited to go to!!! I DID NOT feel this was as a kid...and still don't. 😰😰😰




 Miss. Independent will no longer let me carry her. She won't even let me carry her bag.
 She LOVES getting into Blakely's drawer. The feeling isn't mutual I'm afraid.
 My little man, you are now going on month THREE of sickness. Seriously kid, quit coughing! I just went to a new Pediatrician yesterday though and he has us on an entirely new routine!!! I'm PRAYING to get you better soon!!!!!! I am thankful that some friends of ours told us about a little concoction of honey, coconut oil and flour mixed on the chest...it has provided hours of relief at night! 😴
 all three of my bugs watching cartoons. They leave AK out A LOT, so this made me and my third child problems heart very happy that they included her 💕
 she's happy about it too!
 Little girl found her a truck! She LOVED it. Maybe one day AK, maybe one day...
 I left early last week to watch P play soccer...it is so different this year. They have so many kids playing!!! I did see him kick once though!
 It hasn't rained much since May; and not at all in two months! We are in a stage 4 drought. 😳But look at that sky!
 Man still LOVES angry birds!






 all her.

No comments:

Post a Comment