November 8, 2016

Fall Festivals and Halloween

First up, Covenant's fall festival! It was a good day.
 Captain Covenant got a pic with my little man!!! He was star struck! HA




oh that face. that excitement. doesn't get much better than that!



 Next up, Dawson Fall Festival...Stayed home with AK for this one. It was the one I was most excited about and I missed it. 😭
 Clint did great with both kids though.

 Neighborhood Block Party!



 So many free things on Halloween day! Took my little nugget to KK after we dropped P man off!





Evidence that she enjoyed it.

 crazy to me that this is his last year here. My heart LOVES Covenant!!! I love West too though, and we'll still have one here for another 3 years 😊
 Trick or Treating in the streets of Homewood with friends!



 AK would look up at them with those big eyes and say 'moooree' and overtime they would grab a handful and stick it in her bag. Learning early girl, learning early...








No comments:

Post a Comment