March 1, 2016

February

I'm continuing on with the worlds least creative post titles. I'm doing good to take pictures and get them on here. =)
Since Parker's accident was February 2...February was a month of survival. Our friends and family made life so much easier. We had friends take Blakely to birthday parties, pick her up from school, bring us dinner every single night for two months, and come just sit with me at home.

 We got out for a few lunches while Parker was in his 'chair'.
 We celebrated this amazing lady.
 with this deliciousness...
 We tried our best to get creative and have fun at home on the weekends...

 We finally braved it out on occasion  in the bob to some stores. And practiced bribery at its finest upon arrival to each store! =)
 We spent a whole lot of time on our leap pad and tv...
 I'm like a fly to the light when I get on the floor! every. single. time.
 So proud to finally have him crawling around!!!

 Sweet friends showered this boy with borrowed toys!
 We celebrated our favorite 8 year old!



 and had a lot of dance parties!
All in all, I can honestly say we made the most out of our February. I've got no complaints =)

No comments:

Post a Comment