January 31, 2016

January

Such a fun month! I enjoyed this month so much.

We went to celebrate Anna Leigh's #6 with an art party!
Blakely wasn't super duper happy, but it was still fun!
So cute!



Baby Loves.

Preschool night fun!

Life size candy land.

Our church is the best!
Nothing beats Chuck E Cheese on a Friday night!


Home girl decided to give herself a trim this month. She walked in the kitchen and I immediately asked her what happened...She ran and hid =). After a while, she decided to fess up. I couldn't find her hair anywhere and finally she told me it was under the couch. After I moved the couch, I found a ton of hair, some scissors, and about 10 empty candy chocolate wrappers...hmm...

Zoos makes the most of some homemade forts.

sweet cousins.
Like I said, January was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment