December 1, 2015

Highlights

Here are some random pictures that capture the highlights of the past few weeks! 

We've all been loving the trampoline!

 Bath time fun!
 Bundled up cuties.



 This here is a craft loving boy.
 Parker loves playing in the fellowship hall at Covenant after I pick him up each school day! He would run around and play with his buddies for hours if I would let him! The boys always play with this silly cane.
 Hide and seek!



 Often I tell Parker he can't go outside unless he has his hat on. I walked out with him looking like this! When he saw I had Alli Kate with me, he ran inside and came out with two more hats...one for me and one for her. It totally melted my heart!



 And then he ran in again, and came out looking like this. Never a dull moment here at the Lyles!
 Love this man with all that I am.
These guys play together so great. Here Parker is scratching AK on the head with his 'grabber'

Parker man had his last day of soccer shots!

 grocery with three...
The simplest things are just not so simple anymore. Each day brings unexpected crazy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment