April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

What a beautiful day to celebrate the Risen King.
It was our second week back at church and all went well. I guess we are getting the hang of this new normal. 
 The service was just incredible! The love of God is just unbelievable. I have glimpses of being completely and totally overwhelmed with that truth from time to time. Oh how I wish I could live in that truth every second of every day.
 Thank you Jesus for fulfilling scriptures so that I can be forgiven and spend eternity with you.
Jesus gave hope. Hope- confident expectation.  Thank you Jesus for my firm assurance regarding things that are unclear and unknown.
How lucky am I that I don't have to question what happens to me when I die? Oh how heavy my heart is for all who don't believe...
Thank you God for the grace you've showered me with in opening my eyes to truth. Please, Lord open more eyes to truth.
Through God's grace, I'm filled with faith-assurance of things hoped for, and the conviction of things not seen...trusting in something that you cannot explicitly prove. Thank you Jesus for my faith.
 Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father.
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.
Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided--
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and start in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.
Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided--

Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

The day was full of fun! 
Here we have the kids estatic over Wolfie's new ride.

The gang's all here, ready for the long awaited egg hunt!
Ready, Set, GO!

Parker didn't quite get the concept. He would pick one up and then look inside to find it empty. Then he would throw it back on the ground.
He wasn't in a hurry for anything (which is so Parker...) Not sure how sports are gonna go down-he might be the least competitive little buddy ever. I love that he is like this by the way! It constantly reminds me to slow down and smell the roses.
This one on the other hand this one was really wanting to win!



Forced attempt at a smiling sibling picture....

Best shot of all the cousins!
'Sparkey' eggs were his favorite.
What an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment