November 1, 2014

October

Here are pictures from the month that I didn't include in previous posts. Our little ones are busy busy busy. They are filled with energy and to be honest, I'm not moving at there speed these days.

Below is a picture from little Mr. wanting me to keep the door open while he plays outside. He does not understand the concept of cold air outside and heat inside. These days are filled with tantrums to the max!

 Lots of nice weather this month allowed for picnics and play time outdoors!
 Although this picture is super blurry, it is just too sweet not to share. Blakey is holding her 'wedding bouquet' and put a veil on her head. She dressed 'in her best dress and shoes' so she could marry Daddy. I will most definitely miss these moments.
 These two love each other so so much! They are such great buddies. I will miss the inevitable day they aren't so fond of each other.
 In attempts of having Parker sleep in his big boy bed, mornings looked a whole lot like this. I can't blame her for not wanting to hear his screaming...
 These two got to go on a very special date this month to watch Planes, Fire and Rescue. Parker apparently sat in Clint's lap the entire movie and was mesmerized. 
 We had lots of play dates with friends!











 I get A LOT of requests for pictures to be taken these days. If only Parker would cooperate a little more! Look at this sweet girl of mine! How did I get so lucky???
 Free KK donuts!!!! Doesn't get much sweeter than that!
 Crazy bunch of kiddos!

 Lunch break with Daddy! Out of all those reindeer, she chooses the sled...sounds about right!
 Little man begging for candy from the chick-fil-a cow!

What a fun month! Now I'm ready to create some really special holiday memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment