May 17, 2014

Princess Party

4. four. FOUR!
My Blakely will be four on the 25th of this month. In 8 days I will have a FOUR year old…
I can't believe my little girl has only one more year before she goes to Kindergarten. 
Okay, okay…I'm through with my little freak out!

Today was filled with so much joy! We had such a fun joint birthday party for Blakely and her best buddy Elizabeth. 
The theme was 'Princess' (again)--when a four year old wants nothing more than to have another princess party, you give her another princess party! =) It won't be long that she will be too old to enjoy such a theme!






 We made good use of our Jump-Jump!

 Sweet Elle


 coloring and cookie decorating!

 Precious Elizabeth 

 Happy Birthday Girls!!!


Blowing those candles out 
 We were lucky with how beautiful the day turned out! Blakely was smiling from ear to ear the entire party. It made her feel so special to have so many friends there! Thank you to everyone who was a part in our celebrating our little girl! She sure did feel like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment