August 27, 2013

Build a Pony

Blakely has been our child of slight obsessions. First it was Elmo, Abby and the whole gang, then we moved on to Minnie Mouse, then Strawberry Shortcake, Hello Kitty, Dora & the latest obsession is My Little Pony. She loves all of them! She plays pretend with them basically all day every day. "Hi, what's your name" "my name is Pinky Pie, what's your name"...HOURS!

I saw an ad for Build-a-Bear showing they had 2 ponies to be stuffed Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight Sparkle. Yes, I know every ponies name on the show! It is true, I have definitely gotten dumber every passing year by staying home with the kiddos! I look forward to re-learning the basics as they learn them in school! HA!

Here are pictures of our fun outing last Saturday!




 Listening to all the sounds, of course she picked the My Little Pony Song.

 Picking between the two...


 Parkey was passed out the entire time & was Raffe's keeper while little Miss got her new Pony.




 GIving her a bath.
 and brushing her!



 I think Daddy had just about enough by this step!
 and no trip to the galleria is complete without a Carousel ride!


1 comment:

  1. Haha girl I know all their names too! Our nieces got Aiden hooked. He loves Rainbow Dash.....and I love how Parker is PASSED out! hahaha

    ReplyDelete