May 18, 2013

Sandestin. DAY 1

Blakely and I got to piggyback off of Daddy's work conference last weekend! It was only a couple of days and pretty weird Daddy not being there during the day, but so much fun! Blakely LOVED the sand. I was shocked about that! She didn't care anything about the pool, but wanted to stay at the beach the entire time. I realized really quickly on this trip that the days are long gone of laying out. My back is the only thing that got any sun because I was bent over playing in the sand. We were only really able to stay out for an hour both days and as you can imagine Blakely much preferred the early morning sand playing verses the middle of the hot day adventures. Still, I wouldn't trade it for the world! I loved watching her and seeing her so full of joy! We are planning another trip where Daddy isn't working the whole time! =)
Here we are on the way down fully entertained, Thanks Mimi!
We're HERE!
Yummy Seafood lunch





Going to the pool for the first time!

Quick dancing break on the 'stage'
First time going to the beach!


 LOVING every second of her life right now!

 Doing 'head-stands' in the sand??
 Building Tangled's tower








Seriously, love this child! Sometimes the whininess covers up that sweet sweet spirit she has, but this trip reveled it ever so much! While we were there, I ran into a couple other 2-3 year olds acting the exact same way she does occasionally, verifying that the 'less than perfect' behavior is in fact normal and very typical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment