May 25, 2013

"Mom's Night Out"

Sooo, Wednesday my sister and I spent all day waiting for our roles as movie extras. I could kick myself for not getting pictures! I didn't even get a shot of us waiting!

The movie you ask? 'Mom's Night Out' starring Patricia Heaton and some others...Alli got this opportunity through all her connections with her church and of course I was along for the ride. It is coming out next Mother's Day and I can't wait. We were there from 12-9pm for all of less than 2 minutes of footage. I cannot begin to tell you how much appreciation for film I have now. I had no idea how much went in to each and every scene.

It was filmed in an actual house in Vestavia, in a sweet lady's living room. We were all in there as a small bible study. Did I mention I was less than 2 inches from "Patty"? She wasn't very friendly, as I'm sure most actresses aren't. I'm sure she was just ready to go home. I've never seen anyone famous, well except for Nikky =)

The irony is in the movie title, because this was in fact the first 'mom's night out' I've had...um ever! Pathetic I know! Anyways, to cool of an opportunity to fail in documenting via blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment