September 22, 2012

Fun Times

I am really lacking in the creativity department when it comes to my blog titles I know, but I'm tired and doing good to get these 'fun times' recorded =)

Daddy's new job is in an office in the Galleria, SO we went to go for a visit on Friday! Blakely was super excited when she saw him. Even though I told her a hundred times that we were going to see him, she was surprised to turn around and find him there. 

 She got to ride the carousel for the first time and LOVED it! Dad rode with her the first time & I went with her after that.

 Leave it to her to find a horse with 'pink' on it...


Today was Audrey's #3 birthday party! Of course our ever so cautious Blakely wouldn't dare get in this awesome bouncy castle herself...
 but once she was in-she LOVED it!

 Coloring was her favorite part =)
 and swinging was his!

oh so serious...
There's a smile!
  LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL BOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment