February 6, 2012

Bye Bye Paci

I just wanted to document that 3 nights ago Blakely handed me her paci when we put her to bed and said 'bye bye paci'. I couldn't believe it! I took that opportunity and ran with it. She hasn't asked for paci again in 3 days! So easy...I feel like it was too easy... I'm hoping that is it and we won't have any regression to deal with!

We are still sick with 20 month molars/a bad cold. I'm talking running eyes, nose & mouth followed with a bad bad cough. I feel so sorry for her! The cold has now been since last Wednesday. I don't remember her ever staying sick this long & she has been dealing with the teething since two Wednesdays ago! This cold front coming in probably isn't the best thing for her! I'm just praying for some relief to come her way soon. It breaks my heart to see her like this!

 Here with her buddy
So pitiful!

1 comment: