December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! =)

What a blessed birthday this one was!!! Blakely being here really just makes my life so wonderful! I had such a perfect day-thanks Mom for shopping with me all day & Clint for making me feel so loved with everything & family for all the fun gifts and cake!!! I really did have such a great day! So yeah, I'm now officially past 25....feels weirder than I thought it would. I am starting to really feel old! (although it is probably Blakely that is making me feel old versus the actual age) So any-hoo here are some pictures from Clint giving me gifts & one of Blakely and her Aunt Lauren!






Did I mention that Blakely and Zizi got me an iPad?!? What a fun surprise! Clint did pretty good too by surprising me with Donkey Kong, a Women's Health subscription, Shrek, Eclipse & beautiful flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great birthday!! Yes getting old feels so weird at times....remember back in the days when we would have our parents drop us off at the Summit. haha WOW! Seems sooo long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! It does feel like forever ago! & pretty soon we will be dropping our little ones off-NOOOO!

    ReplyDelete