May 4, 2017

Day 5

Day 5 was great! We took it easy in the morning and enjoyed biking to the Saundry for some yummy breakfast (which AK stole from me) It was ok though, I loved what I ordered for her! Then we went into Panama City to a couple of stores. Parker got to see two of his very favorite characters...ever!

 Went home for a nap and then to the beach!!!










 I might or might not have stolen Blakely's hat!

 After we put the kids to bed Clint and I took Zizi to the beach to hunt for crabs. It was hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in years. seriously. Clint might have jumped higher than Zizi in fear of a crab pinching his feet. 😂 Also, I loved seeing Zizi so excited...Her ears were folded back the entire time blowing in the wind and that tail never stopped full speed wagging. 💕


 These are all out of order, but here are some pics from early morning. (after we ate breakfast!)








 Unhappy little one.






No comments:

Post a Comment